Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas and a crappy New Year!

Okey i know its delayed..but i've been really busy lately and i got alot of things to take care of..as of now im still busy and im trying my best to update this so called blog of mine..

Christmas at first was supposedly fun but it all turned out to be a disaster when my friends came over at my place..my dad was so pissed about it because where the heck am i gonna put 16 people in my place..different kinds of alcohol and bottles were everywhere..my house turned into a barhouse for god's sakes..all stereos were at full volume and we were so freakin noisy..eventually we got kicked out of the house:D:D hahhaha..

Anyways, we continued outside the garden..and 7 of my friends were sleeping outside..and the rest i have no idea:D:D hahhaa..and in the morning all of us had to do a very stupid "General Cleaning" nyahahaha and seriously it was a disaster..my dad wouldnt even speak to me:D

okey im tired now..i'll update post again soon:D:D

Take

Takecare bloggers.

Have fun!

No comments: