Monday, August 25, 2008

A place in which i stand.

Does everyone wonder where and what we all are standing at? Or rather, is it right that what we are standing on is something which we all want? Because i myself doesnt know and i hope im not the only one who thinks this way..

I really want to know whether what im standing on is something which i want and not something which have already been choosen for me. I'm sure some of us thinks this way..
A place which i want to be in..a place which i can be comfortable and not feel alone..because if you do feel lonely, then it wouldnt be the right place for you dont u think so?...sigh..

Life is so hard for me to grasp, for life has actually made its place and decision for me which i truely hated..if only i could take control of it..its not actually impossible but its just that hard..im not making excuses or anything but i would much prefer it that everything would be so much understandble but not easier..to be able to understand your situation and make decision base on what YOU think is right and not what the WORLD think its right..

Yes its rather pathetic, but i'll admit..i dont know what im standing on and i feel lonely..i think that im alone..none of the people here understands me or feel the same way as i do..i did everything i could, to be vulnerable, to be open but none of them sees or feel what i've been suffering from...none of them gets me.

I guess its just how it is..my situation is fit to be lonely..its right that i feel lonely no matter how much i want to change it..it still feels the same..i hate it, i despise..but its beyond my control or rather i dont have much power to take control of it...
Goodnight bloggers....

Note: Please i hope u dont ever feel the same way as i do..because its very difficult and most of all..very lonely..

Nightynightz...

No comments: